unchange routine of a teacher during practicum (reversed)

As I entered my house in rawang, bringing usual nasi lemak on that maghrib just coming back from school. After I washed my hands and start to wrap off the nasi lemak, syu my housemate says something to me.
'Rock,jom kuar'
Gi mana? I replied.
'Gi ar mana2. rock perasan x sejak praktikal ni, blik skolah, ngadap laptop, klau xngadap laptop,krohh krohh. asik benda yg sama je.syu dh bosan..'

******************************************************

Dat's my life during practicum. suddenly, I remembered those few words from my ex housemate, syu tonite. Hope she doing well at her hometown.
I remembered we went to mcd dat nite. Eating ice-creams and pie to enjoy a lil bit.Dat shows how bored we were. Got wrapped by tensions some more.Now I already finish my practicum.
My heads are crystal clear.hehe. or in other word, empty..
Yeap, da emptiness is still taste inside.

Miss rawang a lot.
Luv u all in Rawang
Wish u all da best among da best.
peace

1 comment:

areja said...

thx folow blog aku..
ehem ehem...
glow nye blog die
hehehe >.<

Related Posts with Thumbnails